POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum WIP : Re: Museum WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum WIP
From: Mike Thorn
Date: 13 Dec 2004 21:58:20
Message: <41be56cc$1@news.povray.org>
stm31415 wrote:
> Here is a larger, more detailed render from overnight/today. Still not
> great, I lost a little of that mid-ground lighting that was perfect, but
> I'm still fooling around with it.

Looks really good! A little texturing and it'll be very close to
photorealistic.

The only thing I can suggest is that the closest exhibit should probably
have a sun shadow on it. If the outside light is as bright as it seems
to be, it seems strange that it doesn't cast a shadow behind the sphere.

~Mike