POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum WIP : Re: Museum WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum WIP
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 12 Dec 2004 19:09:31
Message: <41bcddbb@news.povray.org>
stm31415 wrote:

> Here is a *much* better version of this image, thanks to everyone who yelled
> at me about radiosity.

Looking much better than before (although the aliasing hurts). I was
gonna suggest cranking up the daylight a bit more, but then I saw that
it was already blowing out the spot in the corner next to the exhibit in
the back.

Suggestion: make the ceiling lights a bit dimmer and more yellowish;
fluorescent lights are nothing like daylight. (Or maybe you could try
grafting Jaime's lights to your scene; I think he has a setting for
fluorescent lighting.)

I look forward to future versions!

-Xplo