POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum WIP : Re: Museum WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum WIP
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 12 Dec 2004 17:45:43
Message: <41bcca17@news.povray.org>
I don't know what to say about this image because it lacks crually of
ANTI-ALIASING. The difference between a good image and a "could be
better" image is a question of details, and these details cannot be seen
without anti-aliasing !

I hope you'll post an antialiased image to allow us to help you.

The only thing I have been able to se is that you have coincident
surfaces (ie : in the first window, the top of the support is flying a
few centimeters above the pedestal)

Thierry