POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tree III [2 x ~170 KB] : Tree III [2 x ~170 KB] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:02 EDT (-0400)
  Tree III [2 x ~170 KB]
From: Andrew the Orchid
Date: 12 Dec 2004 07:53:51
Message: <41bc3f5f@news.povray.org>
Now using Chris Colefax's most excellent lense flare dealy.

These images have a wonderfully sharp, crisp, clear quality [which the
JPEG things you're seeing quite fail to convery].

So folks... which do you prefer? "Star" (first image) or "Sparkle"
(second image)? I did try the others - most of them look rather silly.
As you'd expect, really; after all, a tiny fairy light is nowhere near
as bright as a "sun"! ;-)

I might even get into building a custom version... but I think next I'll
probably try to work out how to turn on area lights.

Andrew.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ctree6a-f.jpg' (164 KB) Download 'ctree6b-f.jpg' (164 KB)

Preview of image 'ctree6a-f.jpg'
ctree6a-f.jpg

Preview of image 'ctree6b-f.jpg'
ctree6b-f.jpg