POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rain Test 1 : Re: Rain Test 1 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rain Test 1
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 11 Dec 2004 11:49:02
Message: <41bb24fe$1@news.povray.org>
Jacquier Marc wrote:

>>I didn't know we had so many weather experts in this community! I can
>
> always
>
>>count on this group.
>>

> Don't you ever stare at the clouds wondering how to raytrace them?
>
> Marc

alas almost too frequently, saw a lions head and front paws yesterday,
apart from which, also consider pebble faced concrete panels, moss on
ground and/or brickwork, tarmac, road surfaces, kerb stones and glass
with embedded wire grid

not too mentions a different take on mirrored spheres on a chequered
plane, not having posted an image

stephen