POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : height_field smooth black spots problem - 1 attachment : Re: height_field smooth black spots problem - 1 attachment Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: height_field smooth black spots problem - 1 attachment
From: GrimDude
Date: 11 Dec 2004 02:26:49
Message: <41baa139$1@news.povray.org>
He's using Xnews. His post looks fine in Outlook Express, but your reply
butchered his image.

Rafal, I remember there is a fix for this, but haven't recalled what it is,
yet. There are a million ways to approach the problem, though. Seems like it
was an hf_grey_16 use that cured it (in global settings), but I'm not sure.

- Grim