POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : height_field smooth black spots problem - 1 attachment : Re: height_field smooth black spots problem - 1 attachment Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: height_field smooth black spots problem - 1 attachment
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 11 Dec 2004 01:13:54
Message: <41ba9022$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
> Disscusion in povray.general

Rafal what program are you using to post these attachments? This post
and your last post have appeared as pure UUencoded text for me. I've
used a separate decoder, UUdecode.exe, to uncompress your image and I've
attached it however it seems even then there are problems. When I tried
to decode your last post with UUdecode.exe it also came out with lots of
artifacts. Are you using a nonstandard UUencoding format?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lotnisko_a.jpg' (25 KB)

Preview of image 'lotnisko_a.jpg'