POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cockpit Utility Light : Re: Cockpit Utility Light Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cockpit Utility Light
From: GrimDude
Date: 10 Dec 2004 18:37:36
Message: <41ba3340$1@news.povray.org>
Oh, I saw that as a mistake in 'error_bound.' With AutoCAD the mesh can be
smoothed further by increasing the 'isolines' variable, which is really
easy. I rendered this again with the new value for e_b and a doubling of the
mesh density. I tested it with the same e_b value and a mesh four times as
dense and the same effect could be seen, though reduced in severity.

Thanks for pointing that out.

- Grim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: