POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser/Povray : Re: Poser/Povray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:11:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser/Povray
From: scott
Date: 10 Dec 2004 10:58:14
Message: <41b9c796$1@news.povray.org>
LuckyLook wrote:

> 41b9acf6$1@news.povray.org...
>> JPGargoyle wrote:
>>> Yummy ;D
>>>
>>> Pretty cool!
>>>
>>> But it somehow looks as she is crossing her eyes.
>>
>> Yeh, something about her eyes makes me think she's a robot :-)
>>

> LOL !!! I kept the default position for the eyes, they are aligned...
> sure ;)

Just look at someone who's maybe 10 or 20 metres away from you.  Just by
looking at their eyes you can tell what they're looking at.  I think that's
amazing, and it means with CG work you have to get it exactly right :-) Try
moving the pupils apart a bit, they look too close to the centre of the face
and not centralised in the eye-socket.

The colour is a bit too bright as well IMHO.  The eye in shadow seems to
light up yellow, like she's wearing funny contact lenses or something.