POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rain Test 1 : Re: Rain Test 1 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rain Test 1
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 10 Dec 2004 01:27:57
Message: <41b941ed$1@news.povray.org>
Your convection doesn't look deep enough to generate precipitation.  These
look like "fair weather cumulus."   Perhaps you could try a taller cumulus,
like what we storm chasers call a "turkey tower."
http://skydiary.com/gallery/chase2001/051001turkey.jpg

But if you are shooting for surrealism and not realism, you've nailed it.  A
beautiful image.  I'll comment on your other posting while I'm at it.  That
ship model is fantastic and the reflection really came out well.  I hope to
see a lot more of it posted here.

Skip