POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood Texture Advice : Re: Wood Texture Advice Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood Texture Advice
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 9 Dec 2004 13:16:46
Message: <41b8968e@news.povray.org>
That's a great wood texture. The first and only piece of advice I'd give is to texture
each
floor board individually, applying a translation of the texture for each board.
Currently, I
can tell that you've textured the whole floor 'union' in one go... the grain of one
board
flows perfectly into another board, which would be extremely unlikely to happen in
reality.

Andy Cocker