POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star Wars Battle Droid : Re: Star Wars Battle Droid Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star Wars Battle Droid
From: Mike Thorn
Date: 8 Dec 2004 17:32:34
Message: <41b78102@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> There are also the straigh POV libraries by Anton Raves at
> http://www.antonraves.com

This is true, and while this may be more useful/intuitive for POV
purposes, it is somewhat limited in scope. The LDraw libraries are
approaching completion of just about every piece LEGO makes/has made, I
think. At least it seems that way - only once have I wanted a piece that
wasn't available (and it is now, I think).

~Mike