POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : povray 3.6.1 and Mac OS-X : Re: povray 3.6.1 and Mac OS-X Server Time
30 Jun 2024 23:56:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 3.6.1 and Mac OS-X
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Dec 2004 13:54:06
Message: <41b5fc4e@news.povray.org>
In article <41b5beb6$1@news.povray.org> , Nicolas Calimet
<pov### [at] freefr>  wrote:

>  I don't know what is "standard" in MacOSX, but I'd suggest you to

/Applications for all Mac OS X applications.  Normal users never see the
command-line. Depending on the Mac OS X version and install options used,
the command-line environment isn't setup ... but don't ask for the defaults
if it is setup, I haven't had to do a clean install ever since I got my
system almost three years ago.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde