POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you... WIP : Re: Miss you... WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you... WIP
From: Ross
Date: 7 Dec 2004 10:36:38
Message: <41b5ce06$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:41b4f158@news.povray.org...
> So, here's the image all my cat-babbling in off-topic was (and is) about.
As
> you can clearly see, the image is a WIP. The prints left by the cat are
yet
> to be optimized and tweaked till perfection, also, there's no background
> yet. Another missing thing is an empty bird's nest in the tree with a
small
> sign saying "Back in Spring". Full title of the image is "Miss you when
> you're gone".
>
> Comments and suggestions appreciated, but it's a WIP, so don't expect too
> much, things might drastically change...
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>
> --
> "Tim Nikias v2.0"
> Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

cool idea Tim. I like it a lot. A stray leaf here and there on the tree
might look good. I think the cat should be sitting on a frozen-over birdbath
:)

I look forward to seeing the finished work.