POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you... WIP : Re: Miss you... WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you... WIP
From: Shay
Date: 7 Dec 2004 09:56:01
Message: <41b5c481$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:

> Comments and suggestions appreciated, but it's a WIP,

Hard to comment on WIPs like this when we don't know the difference
between finished elements and "known issues".

I think the whole thing has a nice gift card look except for the horizon
line. Fading to black looks very CG. Just changing the color of the
shadow near the horizon line might help.

  -Shay