POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tuxy 02 [72 Kb] : Re: Tuxy 03 [75 Kb] (Was Tuxy 02) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tuxy 03 [75 Kb] (Was Tuxy 02)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 7 Dec 2004 01:25:08
Message: <41b54cbe@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" wrote:

> Hi Txemi!

Hi Tim.

> Yeah, I think they are a little too low. Now they attach at 90 degress,
> and maybe you should put them 10 to 20 degrees higher...

Well, I think I've corrected it, I've also added a thumb to the wing, to
give it more possibilities. Look at the new version.

> Additionally, how
> about that white patch in the mouth? Maybe you could texture it black or
> red.

Actually it was a red blob, but in combination with the white of the other
blobs looked like a white/pink. I've solved it with a negative blob and a
black sphere inside the hole.

> Otherwise, very cute! :-)

Thanks!, I'm going to make some accessories (just to change a little, I'm
not made to handcoding yet), even I found a name for it; Penguino

> Regards,
> Tim

See you.
Bye.