POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : povray 3.6.1 and Mac OS-X : Re: povray 3.6.1 and Mac OS-X Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:52:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 3.6.1 and Mac OS-X
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 6 Dec 2004 12:08:47
Message: <41b4921f@news.povray.org>
> Just to be thorough I did go through the "/var/root/.povray/3.6/povray.conf"
> file and changed the lines
>
> [File I/O Security]
> none       ; all read and write operations on files are allowed.
> ;read-only  ; uses the "read+write" directories for writing (see below).
> ;restricted  ; uses _only_ "read" and "read+write" directories for file I/O.

> Still, I got the same error mentioned in my previous posting with the "make
> check" command.

	That's odd.
	Please, write the paths where you have installed POV-Ray to.  You just
need to report the content of the /var/root/.povray/3.6/povray.ini file
(the Library_Path entries at the end of the file).
	Also report the full last section of the povray.conf file, i.e.
all read(*) and read-write(*) entries at the end of the file.

	- NC