POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wrinkle pattern for water : Wrinkle pattern for water Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Wrinkle pattern for water
From: Slime
Date: 4 Dec 2004 19:47:35
Message: <41b25aa7@news.povray.org>
In "best pattern for sea animation?" in povray.general, I suggested the
wrinkles pattern. Then I went and actually tried it out to see how it worked
on its own as water (I don't think I've actually seen it in a
straightforward way as a water surface before). This is the result.

It's a little too rounded, but otherwise looks pretty good, I think.
Animating it doesn't look too realistic since the waves move too smoothly.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: