POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Shade 7 (anyone?) : Re: Shade 7 (anyone?) Server Time
17 May 2024 18:03:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shade 7 (anyone?)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 3 Dec 2004 20:18:11
Message: <41b11053$1@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Try Silo!
>
> It's the best modeller there is.

I played around with Shade some more.  I guess I assumed that it would
integrate with Poser better than it appears to (I only have the demo).  I
quit playing around shortly after...

I'm back to Wings3d for now.  I'm still discovering that it's a lot more
powerful than I had given credit.

As long as we're having this discussion here (assuming anyone else is
responding), what are the benefits of Silo over Wings?  I downloaded the
trial version, but never really gave it a shot before it expired (my bad).

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com