POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chenille : Re: Chenille Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chenille
From: Harold
Date: 3 Dec 2004 11:26:09
Message: <41b093a1$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice!! Did you make the HDRI? I'm making my
own but not very good at it. My HDRIs all have
"blasted out" area with distorted colors. I wish there
were more documentation for HDR Shop.

One thing you could fix-- there is a wheel intersecting
the wood disc base. Its under a purple dome around
pixel x400 y75.

Harolddd

----