POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : German POV-Ray-Book : Re: German POV-Ray-Book Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: German POV-Ray-Book
From: Andrea
Date: 2 Dec 2004 17:49:39
Message: <41af9c03$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I had the chance to browse the book at the local Hugendubel last week, very
nice indeed! The only reason I didn't buy it immediately was that I already
know a lot of the stuff that's in the book, but I might still buy it because
the stuff is explained very well and I might still learn something from it.
From what I could see, it's a very nice and thorogh introduction to PovRay.
Wish there was something like that when I started out. Anyway,
congratulation on your book!

--- Andrea