POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Power to the people : Re: Power to the people Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power to the people
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 1 Dec 2004 16:48:34
Message: <41ae3c32$1@news.povray.org>
"Rene Bui" <ren### [at] freefr> wrote in message
> I'm testing and learning SSS on skin with a Poser arm.
> Suddenly had an idea.
> 1000 excuses for the joke, but I could not resist making this.

So then, when will version 4.0 be ready?  What features are in it?  Can I
get a preview copy?  ;-)

But seriously, I thought SSS on Poser figures wasn't possible.  Is it
something that only appears to work with certain body-parts (like arms)?
I'd like to see more, and feel free to post some source code.  :-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com