POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : possible bug? : Re: possible bug? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: possible bug?
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 28 Nov 2004 13:52:37
Message: <41aa1e75$1@news.povray.org>

> : hmm, I have 3.6.1 apparently
> :
> : I checked my settings, they were identical and did give those different
> : results, but when I removed +ua from my settings, 3.5 and 3.6 gave the
same
> : result.
> : weirdness! :)
>
> I get the same result using that setting.

ok, anybody else?  A non-windows user if possible? :)

> You should
> be sure to identify your settings and the full version
> next time. I know I always miss something too, so
> don't take that suggestion harshly.

Don't worry, I don't :)  I just thought, since I used exactly the same
settings, it doesn't matter what the settings are.  Guess I was wrong :-/
sorry for that

Anyway, the settings I used, apart from the default settings: +fn +ua +sp8
+ep4, using POV-Ray for windows v3.5 and V3.6.1

> Just trying to
> help. Have a great day!

you helped!

cu!