POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : possible bug? : Re: possible bug? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: possible bug?
From: =Bob=
Date: 28 Nov 2004 13:39:47
Message: <41aa1b73$1@news.povray.org>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote in message

: hmm, I have 3.6.1 apparently
:
: I checked my settings, they were identical and did give those different
: results, but when I removed +ua from my settings, 3.5 and 3.6 gave the same
: result.
: weirdness! :)

I get the same result using that setting. You should
be sure to identify your settings and the full version
next time. I know I always miss something too, so
don't take that suggestion harshly. Just trying to
help. Have a great day!
=Bob=