POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum IRTC WIP - Take 2 : Re: Museum IRTC WIP - Take 2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum IRTC WIP - Take 2
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 26 Nov 2004 12:00:24
Message: <41a76128$1@news.povray.org>
It's a nice work, but I'm troubled by something : the leftmost robot is
in the public's path, that's a little bit oppressive (and the massive
look of your robot is responsible for this sentiment too) and could
generate some trafic problems if there are many visitors.

I see two solutions to this problem :
	- move the robot in the green plant place and move this plant in the
cutted angle of the corridor (just on the left of the small rightmost robot)
	- enlarge your corridor, move the rightmost robot a little bit more on
the right and move the leftmost robot near the left wall

... the problem : there will be nothing "interesting" any more in the
center of your picture ... :-/

Thierry