POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Undefining #declares : Undefining #declares Server Time
17 May 2024 16:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Undefining #declares
From: =Bob=
Date: 25 Nov 2004 18:32:16
Message: <41a66b80@news.povray.org>
I wanted to #undef everything that was #delared
in a file. But I didn't want to go through and make
the list by hand so I created a utility that reads
a file and generates the list to a text box. Then
just copy to the clipboard and paste in where you
want it. I'll enhance it if anyone finds it useful.

If anyone wants to test it out:

http://sdg.ag.uidaho.edu/BobWeb/Undef.exe

Should work for Win98-XP. Suggestions welcome!
=Bob=