POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a quick bit of csg : Re: a quick bit of csg Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a quick bit of csg
From: Mike Thorn
Date: 23 Nov 2004 17:13:51
Message: <41a3b61f$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> I really must get a ruler, this was just guesswork for the dimensions and
> it's not quite right.
>
> I tried it with radiosity but preferred it without.
>
> Could do with some pens and pencils!

If you hadn't said it wasn't radiosity I would have been sure it was.
Excellent work! Very close to photorealistic. Writing utensils (plus a
big rubber eraser) would be the icing on the cake.

Photorealism without radiosity is my next big challenge after I finish
my POVCOMP entry. This is inspirational.

~Mike