POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray : Re: Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray
From: William Pokorny
Date: 23 Nov 2004 00:01:53
Message: <41a2c441$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Shay.
The on line, clickable version is up to stay. The prints are mostly for
distribution to local schools and businesses though we will sell a few to
raise money.

> They work at a place where people puke up milk into a glass
> toilet as performance art and make big fly-covered murals out of peanut
> butter and bread.

Both methods of expression seem so much simpler than using POV-Ray, musical
instruments or paint.  I do wonder where they got the glass toilet as I
cannot imagine there is much of a market for such a thing. ;-)