POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray : Re: Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray
From: Shay
Date: 22 Nov 2004 14:13:47
Message: <41a23a6b$1@news.povray.org>
William Pokorny wrote:

Shame you have to print it. The clickable online poster is much cooler
than any print will be.

Looks like a good poster. It has a very academic look, so I guess that's
what you were going for. I spent time in the company of some art types
on Saturday. They work at a place where people puke up milk into a glass
toilet as performance art and make big fly-covered murals out of peanut
butter and bread. I was half-expecting the same type of thing when I
read that you were part of a "local arts organization."

  -Shay