POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My latest spacecraft... : Re: My latest spacecraft... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My latest spacecraft...
From: Rarius
Date: 21 Nov 2004 06:29:21
Message: <41a07c11@news.povray.org>
"Rarius" <rar### [at] rariuscouk> wrote in message
>A while back I posted an animation of a spacecraft approaching Mars... Ever
> since then I've been trying to create a adversary for it... Well, I think
> I've done it!

I'm still working on these... here's the latest version...

In this version:
    I've added lighting over the logos and name plates
    I've added more details just inside the front of the plate where the
name is.
    Ive added a docking port in the lower mid section... This still needs
work...

I still need to:
    Finish the docking port
    Add formation lights
    Add a few more blisters on the forward hull

Comments?

Rarius

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: