POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Creation (320KB) : Re: Creation (320KB) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creation (320KB)
From: andrel
Date: 29 Dec 2004 10:13:07
Message: <41D2C8FA.2010306@hotmail.com>
Neil Kolban wrote:
> Folks,
> Be gentle :-)  This is my 1st post (other than the balls on checker board).
> I offer for your interest and comments.   Originally I was going to create a
> "God" like scene.  This would have been God's workbench with packets of
> people, plans and animals in the scene.  But when I reached this point, I
> felt I wanted to leave it as it was.  I may come back to that idea in the
> future.

Very nice idea. I am a bit surprised by the fact that on the flat
maps your pieces correspond roughly to continents, except that
you have (most of) the US as piece #9 and not the entire North America.
Are you a US citizen perhaps?

I am also not sure about the relative sizes of the US and Africa.
The US is probably a bit too big. Are you a US citizen perhaps?

Do you have your gletchers ready when you start creating Africa?

	Andrel