POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My latest spacecraft... : Re: My latest spacecraft... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My latest spacecraft...
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2004 12:10:59
Message: <419e2923$1@news.povray.org>
Rarius wrote:
> This is one for the POV purists as it is totally CSG. That means no meshes

Very nice. I think the text doesn't really look right against the
texture you've chosen. It makes the text look embossed somehow. Unless
that's the look you're going for.

That's what the 08 looks like, but the 04 looks wrong because the shadow
would be on the other side were it countersunk like the 08 looks.