POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : macro drawing a robot or a guy : macro drawing a robot or a guy Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  macro drawing a robot or a guy
From: Bruce
Date: 17 Nov 2004 12:45:23
Message: <419b8e33@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm an old pov user who is coming back. I found a couple of old includes
which may be interesting. I first have to apologize : the source is
almost not commented and only in French, as these files were designed
only for my own use. I provide them "in state", but will be available if
someone is interested for translating/explaining them.

* robot03.inc => contains 2 macros, designing a robot or a guy. The
robot is CSG only, the guy (almost) only blobs. Some parameters can be
passed as global variables

* lego.inc => used to draw some nice lego (tm) bricks... can be quite
fun to use :o)

* E_Nom.inc => (requires lego.inc) draw letters using lego bricks.
Useless? Sure, but quite funny (was designed to easy render personalized
wall papers)

* fond.pov => the scene, showing an exemple of all these macros.

A render will be posted on p.b.images

Please don't flame me : I know these files are ugly, as told before,
I'll do my best to improve their quality if someone is interested

--
Bruce

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (39 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (6 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (12 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (7 KB)