POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a couple of wheels (POV vs ProEngineer) : Re: a couple of wheels (POV vs ProEngineer) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a couple of wheels (POV vs ProEngineer)
From: Spock
Date: 16 Nov 2004 19:08:49
Message: <419a9691$1@news.povray.org>
I have something called "PovWorks" that claims to export SolidWorks files to POV
format.  I used it a few years ago but right now I don't have it (or
SolidWorks) installed.  Unfortunately when I googled for the current version to
provide a link I couldn't find anything useful.  I would send you mine
but I'm sure it's too old for recent versions of either SolidWorks or POV.  Too bad.