POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Sitting Cat : Re: WIP - Sitting Cat with fur Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Sitting Cat with fur
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Nov 2004 18:12:06
Message: <4197e646@news.povray.org>
> I like the model. I do think that the front legs should be more
> vertical. Cats' heads sit above and slightly forward of their front legs
> when they're sitting up straight (which they rarely do anyway, so it
> really doesn't matter).

I'll see what I can do about making them more straight. I'm currently
working on the head and some facial features (very rough facial features,
mind you, after all, it's just a blob). I won't even hope to get a
photorealistic cat, but at least something which resembles it enough to be
sufficient for a CG image. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion and insight into cat-physique! :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"