POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSGism - Abstract CSG Image : CSGism - Abstract CSG Image Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  CSGism - Abstract CSG Image
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 14 Nov 2004 13:18:12
Message: <4197a164@news.povray.org>
Hello,

Here's an abstract image I came up with, built using CSG (the spheres) and blobs (the
connectors).

Due to the image taking so long to render with radiosity, reflection and focal blur, I
rendered the image first with radiosity (no lights), then again with just reflection
(no
lights), then lastly as a mask (with the entire shape full ambient white, and the
background
black). I then composited all three images them together in screen mode.

Any comments appreciated.

All the best,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message