POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Continued trials at Human face : Re: Continued trials at Human face Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continued trials at Human face
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 Nov 2004 13:51:08
Message: <4196579c$1@news.povray.org>
> This is looking a little better. I uv_mapped it, this time, too. The lips
> are still awful. Too low, too, but I only noticed that _after_ I had done
> the texturing. I am not going for photrealism, but more of that
> claymation/plasticene sort of look.

I think you're getting there, a little more practice and you should be
churning out faces by the hundreds! :-) IMHO the nose is a little too pointy
and the ears droop a little too low, but aside of that, very well.

> Thanks to Tim Nikias, for the eyeballs.

It's nice to read that someone actually uses my include files. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"