POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Life v2 (JPG, 10kB) : Life v2 (JPG, 10kB) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Life v2 (JPG, 10kB)
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 13 Nov 2004 02:59:40
Message: <4195beec@news.povray.org>
I've been working on this for few days now. There are 4 small men in a
glass jar and a lightball in the middle. With no ambient light but with
radiosity and the glass on the scene it's very slow to render.
Allthough, it's not ready yet. Not that I would allready know what it'll
finally look like, but I like it allready. If it looks too bright, turn
down the brightness of monitor (actually, I have it as low as I get it -
I like it that way). When I feel that the pic is ready, I'll publish the
source. Comments are more than welcome.

Post-processing? Yeah, resizing and converting to JPG. Nothing more,
nothing less.

--
-Aero

Post a reply to this message