POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My new desktop image ... : Re: My new desktop image ... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new desktop image ...
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 12 Nov 2004 16:39:07
Message: <41952d7b$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> Simple, but nice.. :)  I think floor could benefit from additional blurred
> reflection.

Yah... I didn't give myself time for the blurred reflection, it's just
good ol' plain shiny reflection.

> And.. wait a minute, while image reflected in floor dont have depth-of-
> field effect on it?

This goes back to one of my questions on p.nu, After fiddling with a
pane of glass and a monitor I have concluded that the floor reflection
is correct. Most of the sphere is within the zone of focus, so... This
is why there is no DOF..

--
~Mike