POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another POVCOMP WIP (again) : Re: Another POVCOMP WIP (again) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another POVCOMP WIP (again)
From: Slime
Date: 11 Nov 2004 21:15:20
Message: <41941cb8$1@news.povray.org>
> This is were I am at with the POVCOMP image. The prop textures
> need work and I need to add more items to the lower shelf and
> maybe on the pegboard.

Honestly, my first impression was that it was a photo, and I wondered for a
split second what a photograph would have to do with POVCOMP. So good job
with that =)

I think my favorite part is the "pizza" note, but I wish the phone number
were more realistic.

I like that there's nothing that directly gives away what the object is
(since it certainly wasn't obvious to me), but if you look at the objects
around the desk (mainly the poster on the left) you can figure it out. Maybe
a model plane would work well as clutter for the lower shelf.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]