POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D laser scanning on a budget : Re: 3D laser scanning on a budget Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D laser scanning on a budget
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 10 Nov 2004 21:17:20
Message: <4192cbb0$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the link.

I must admit however my thought process as I went down the page.  First,
impressed with technique.  Then when I saw the final product, I was like,
yuk, why bother?  It took an unquestionably beautiful woman and made an
extremely unattractive representation of her.  It seems to make the whole CG
process negative value add-- a 2D cartoon or live video of breathing humans
would be much more desirable.