POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status : Re: Competition status Server Time
28 Apr 2024 18:34:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition status
From: Shay
Date: 6 Nov 2004 14:02:53
Message: <418d1fdd$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>>  The shapes look awesome, but on this monitor, every picture
>> looks like a crappy render from 1995, or maybe something
>> rendered with +Q1.

>  No, what you're seeing are 'some' models in the image *un-smoothed*.
> At 800x600, you can't see this, or at least, *I* can't.

ROFL. I think you misunderstood. When I said "on this monitor, every
picture looks...", I meant *every* picture. The monitor is going out.
It's got nothing to do with *your* pictures.

My Internet service was f'ed at home. The technician just left so I have
just now gotten to see your pics on a working monitor. Looks great. I've
got some ideas. I'll start typing an email now.

>> OH man, just got it. I bow to you young Sir!

lol

  -Shay