POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status : Re: Competition status Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:46:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition status
From: Shay
Date: 5 Nov 2004 10:53:51
Message: <418ba20f$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>    Shay, don't worry about it. Leave it up, and/or improve
>  it, (I doubt it needs improving from what I've seen from you
> though).

Thanks, but I did go ahead and withdraw it. Worked on it a bit last
night, and my heart's just not in it anymore. Same with an aborted
second entry. I'll mail it to you if you want to check it out. Figured
I'd ask first, 'cause it's 1.6 megs.

<hold on>

Don't have your address handy. I remember the front, but can't remember
the domain.

  -Shay