POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring : Re: The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Twin Girls with a Pearl Earring
From: JWV
Date: 5 Nov 2004 05:27:16
Message: <418b5584$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

Incredible! But as always there are ways to improve. It seems as if the girl
on your image is more confident about herself, the girl on the painting
seems a bit unsecure, maybe even scared by the painter. Not sure how to
describe the expression by using words as larger/smaller, higher/lower, but
maybe you can. (altough it could be her mouth smilling just a small bit to
much).

http://www.essentialvermeer.20m.com/catalogue_xl/xl_girl_with_a_pearl_earring.htm

But again, the image is wonderfull!

Greetings JWV