POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status : Re: Competition status Server Time
14 May 2024 17:09:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition status
From: St
Date: 4 Nov 2004 13:28:52
Message: <418a74e4@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
> >   - so that someone could make a good robot, a good car,
> > a good house,  castle, whatever, in PoV if they want. I
> > think that would be one way forward. Thoughts?
>
> My entry was hand-coded.

     I know it was. ;)  I bet you haven't touched a modeler for,
ooooh, sometime now? The thing is Shay, I can't see any other way
forwards than to use a modeler if you want a complete <and fairly
realistic> scene. If you've achieved this, then I can't wait to see
your submission. You know, everyone screams that Wings is good, (and
it is), but it can be equally as hard as PoV itself in the frustration
camp. As David Bowie once sang; "It ain't eeeasy..."   ;)

    ~Steve~