POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Knot or not? : Re: Knot or not? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knot or not?
From: Andrew the Orchid
Date: 1 Nov 2004 15:34:37
Message: <41869ddd$1@news.povray.org>
>> *You* have Mathematica? :-|
>>
>> [Is envious]
>

> My employers have Mathematica (I teach at a community college.)  Along
> with lots of vacation time, it's one of the perks.

OK.

OTOH, it's a college...

But still, one of my long-held dreams is to one day own Mathematica.
(Although just being able to use it would also be kinda cool. Heh!)

If only it didn't cost almost as much as my car... (Well, if you're a
student [studying in the right place], it doesn't cost that much. *sigh*)

Andrew.