POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sticky fingers : Re: Sticky fingers Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sticky fingers
From: St
Date: 1 Nov 2004 15:17:51
Message: <418699ef@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
> > that's PDG.
>
> TY

  Well, I've always been impressed with your images and your
'minimalist style with Zap'.

   It's a style that I couldn't do, so I enjoy what I see. What you've
done with the design in this image is impossible for any machine to
make, (CNC/CAD/CAM, etc.)

  I like it when people push the boundaries a little. I would like
this image as an oil painting as it looks now.

  ~Steve~