POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Most convoluted scene of its kind? : Re: Most convoluted scene of its kind? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most convoluted scene of its kind?
From: JWV
Date: 1 Nov 2004 15:05:32
Message: <4186970c@news.povray.org>
Hi,

How does one start the standard benchmark? When I render the file
benchmark.pov, it shows the image while rendering, and I can set the
resolution of the image. This should not be possible according to the
manual.(1.10.7.1.5  Run Benchmark)

JWV

BTW: was your reply meant as: "wow, 12 mins, thats slow", or "wow, 12 mins,
thats fast"?