POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : So last night the IRTC server would not respond? : Re: So last night the IRTC server would not respond? Server Time
17 May 2024 18:32:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So last night the IRTC server would not respond?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Nov 2004 09:11:28
Message: <41864410$1@news.povray.org>
In article <41863cbf@news.povray.org> , "=Bob="
<robertUNDERSCOREdobbinsATmailDOTtdsDOTnet> wrote:

> So will the deadline be extended? I tried to connect
> to the website and to the ftp site and both were dead
> from about 7:30PM until I gave up at about 10:30 PM
> (Pacific). Pretty sad to work so hard on something and
> not be able to enter because of some glitch like that.
> =Bob=

Are you certain it was not just a local connection problem?  You made a post
in irtc.stills at the same time, and as povray.org is on the same server,
the server apparently was available as you could post in these newsgroups
... either way, afaik you stand a better chance of discussing this on the
IRTC mailing lists.

    Thorsten