POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A boiling red tea... : Re: A boiling red tea... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A boiling red tea...
From: Frango com Nata
Date: 27 Oct 2004 17:29:38
Message: <4180133B.CD71C0F3@yahoo.com.br>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
> >>I also recommend you to switch to another newsreader.
> >>E.g.: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
>
> Ooops ! Sorry to mislead you. What I meant was Thunderbird:
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
>
> Thunderbird is an email and news client, while Firefox is a
> web browser.

Well, I will go and see. Thank you anyway.

> > I am testing it right now. Thank you.
>
> I see that you are now using "Mozilla 4.5 [es]". Isn't that
> a very old version of Netscape ?

You mean Netscape Communicator 4.5 [es], right? Well, I still know very
little about Internet software other than Windows' defaults :( I
downloaded Netscape more-or-less by chance a few months ago, when
visiting several pages which recommended it to view them.

> As of today, the "Mozilla Suite" seems to have reached v1.7.
>
> Thunderbird and Firefox are good, lightweight standalone
> and quite secure programs based on the Mozilla codebase.
> IIRC they have some refinements and features that are not
> found in the programs integrated into the Mozilla Suite.
> (But I may be wrong about this.)
>
> And all these Mozilla programs are open and free.
>
> --
> Tor Olav
> http://subcube.net
> http://subcube.com

I must take a look some day or other. Thank you.